ZILLIONe becomes the first Sri Lankan owned Microsoft Fast Track Ready Partner in Sri Lanka
ZILLIONe was recently awarded the title of a ‘FastTrack Ready Partner’ by Microsoft. This has been one of the greatest achievements of ZILLIONe throughout its years of expertise being one of the Microsoft partners in Sri Lanka.
ZILLIONe celebrated this prestigious milestone in their long-standing partnership with Microsoft by recognising their clients who have been an integral part of this journey with them. The event was held at the Oak Room at Cinnamon Grand Colombo on Tuesday, 10th September 2019, where they elaborated on Vision for Digital Transformation in 2020, and the exclusive benefits available to their customers through the FastTrack Ready program.
Being a Fast Track Ready Partner, ZILLIONe will be able to provide enhanced values and exclusive benefits to their clients on services on Microsoft Office 365 solutions including;
- – Increased collaboration with email & file migration services
- – Flexible device management
- – Access familiar productivity & chat-based collaboration apps
- – End-user hub, web and in-product training for user adoption
- – Guidance on transitioning from Skype to Microsoft Teams
- – Admin tools including usage reports, setup guides & more
- – Deployment services for common security scenarios
- – Application compatibility services for modern desktop
“We are delighted to be a part of this exclusive group of partners out of the limited 300 in the world of which 20 are from the APAC region and only one which is wholly Sri Lankan.”, stated Mr.Kanchana Silva, Director & CEO of ZILLIONe Technologies (Pvt) Ltd.